Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Campers You Can Pull With A Minivan

carrot and walnut cake

Today, a cooking post. I said more than once that the pastry is not exactly my specialty. Basically I make a biscuit base, which will come out variants according to the different ingredients that I add every time. As far as I know to many different cakes!
Today I present the "usual" in his version of Carrot & Walnut . Really rich and also very healthy diet, as what we do with all natural ingredients.


INGREDIENTS:
* unit of measurement will use a glass of water (250 ml approx.)
- 1 cup and
average meal - 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 on
baking powder - 1
natural yogurt - 1 cup mild olive oil
- 350 grams of carrots
- 150 gr .
walnuts into pieces - 4 eggs
- The zest of one lemon (rind only)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

PREPARATION:
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon)
- Add oil , beaten eggs, yogurt, shredded carrots, walnuts and lemon zest.
- Stir until a smooth dough.
- Grease pan with butter and pour batter into it.
- Bake (previously hot oven) about 40 minutes at 180 ยบ. Fucking ready when a knife comes out clean. Let

Cool and unmold.

DECORATION:
Although I covered it with icing sugar , is very well with yogurt and cream cheese (type mascarpone) or a glaze orange.

I hope you feel encouraged to do so. It's easy and now in autumn, can be very good for a snack along with, for example, a cinnamon flavored tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment