Monday, February 8, 2010

Punnett Squares Using Horses

People who believe photographers, diamonds, rough-and-discover

you not passing that since the photograph entered the digital age, believe to be endowed with almost supernatural gift of art and I see as a kind of Helmut Newton around the house?. It is normal for us happens to everyone! Because today is taking a picture is like planning the perfect crime. If at the end, after giving your friends an hour waiting for you to focus, move the doll and shoot slightly (that is all complication), the result is a mess ... Delete! "Are you sure you want to delete this image?" "Uh?, Yes, yes, but now!" Click! and what are evidence of the crime? Agatha Christie or better rider ...
To me, despite everything, I would like to know about photography, have a great team of those with an objective to check and go back and forth capturing spectacular images, shocking, mysterious, evocative, ...
But the reality is that practically I have no idea and my great team is what an ultra-compact digital I bought definitely dazzled by design (blanquita varnished That cute!) and the number of megapixels that brought the series (That obsession with megapixels add up!). Well, I also followed the advice of a friend Optical - lens, look at the lens, which is most important! - Well I also worried about the lens ... From there, shot , shot, review, delete, shot, cut, touch up ... In the end, what happens, we just believe that one day Mr. National Geographic call our door and we beg that you give in all copyrights in our wondrous creations.
But until that time comes, I think I'll hang some of my best shots around here. These are a few years ago, I made a trip to Sri Lanka , a magical, exotic and full of contrasts (as well able to capture my target ...) ;-)
Technical Data : here the "great team" amounted to a whopping 3 megapixels.
the end, it will be true what they say my Paloma friend (that if he knows this) - Jose, if the important thing is the eye- I encouraged ...
SRI LANKA

0 comments:

Post a Comment