Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Does A Size 12/14 Woman Look Like

This is the story of a white wall ...

... I was in a corner of the kitchen.


The wall of a small office where every morning breakfast while leaf through the newspaper (always a number behind ...) and listen to Carlos Herrera background repeat, day after day, and we 7 hours lost ... That guy! What a life of good morning!


As you have already guessed, this wall is very important because it is one of the first things that I should just get up and at least a good start the day ...
So I took time mulling over how to decorate and just not really find anything I liked ...


A clock would be a good and practical idea, but ... Too typical, no? And that there are plenty of original and fun models.
; A collage of photos? I love being surrounded by personal photos, but ... not just to convince me too.
"Perhaps a old ... dishes?
I was getting sick of so much indecision on a simple, small white wall, when suddenly, I encenciĆ³ LED from y. .. I have it! I found the solution. Something decorative, original and very, convenient ...

A blackboard on the wall! Or rather, a Wall-board

Although I struggled to find the solution, the final processing was very simple. A small can of paint blackboard special (matt black) and ... Drawings, recipes, to-dos ... Every day a new wall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment